PICA’s Guiding Questions
Is it the TRUTH?
Is it FAIR to all concerned?
Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
* PICA applies the Rotary International 4 Way Test, framing
all of our interactions between the public and suppliers.
Partners In Care Alliance’s Ethical Code of Funeral and Cemetery Practice
We assure you that in your time in of need:
- We are held to a high professional standard and take responsibility for all of our actions.
- Our costs for goods and services will be clear and easy to understand.
- You won’t receive unsolicited visits or phone calls selling goods or services.
- And you will understand how your money is allocated, and protected, if you pay for goods services in advance.
- That abusive and unethical practices should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- That cemetery chapels need to be accessible to all members of the public, regardless of their chosen funeral providers.
- And that ‘green’ funeral, burial and cremation options should be available to the public.